Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Challenge You, Fat Ass!

Why is it so hard to get your ass to the gym? I wouldn't mind being addicted to exercise, but of course I am addicted to all the bad shit in life. I am headed to the gym tonight, and I am dreading it, but what I dread more is putting on my summer clothes. I misbehaved all winter long. I did not take proper care of myself, and now it is time to pay the price.

I have to diet and exercise. There was a time, not too long ago, when I didn't have to do anything. I would eat what I wanted and just being active was enough to keep me looking fine. That is so not the case anymore. It takes me twenty minutes to eat a nice dish of pasta and three years to work it off. I still chase the ice cream man, and he comes around earlier and earlier each year. I have very little willpower.

My diet looks good. I went to the Cheesecake Factory Tuesday night with my son for my birthday. I went to Sullivan's with Joe last night and I will be going to the Cheesecake Factory again tonight with my family. Tomorrow night I am going to Lucky's for a special dinner and to the movies (love the candy and soda) with a kewl kid. Saturday I am supposed to go to Lancaster for a fun meal at a cool restaurant. Sunday I will have a salad. Pretty sure I will lose weight quickly with this schedule.

Well, I would love to challenge some of you to a Biggest Loser type of competition. As you can see from above, your chances of winning are pretty good. I find that I do well when I am competing, so I thought this might be a good idea, and give me that extra shove to get me really going. If you have some weight to lose and you are interested in winning a ten pack of tube socks (prize is negotiable), hit me up. I am open to any ideas or suggestions.

Luv ya,
AllieMac-Gina

3 comments:

  1. I need to loose the 10 pounds that found me this winter. I'll take you up on it! Donna G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I could count on my fattest friend. thanks Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the good news. We have slightly over 9 weeks until June rolls around. With slight changes to your diet, focus on losing 2 lbs per week. You will have lost close to 20 by the time June gets here. That's what I'm doing, and so far, 6 lbs gone. Many more to go, but it's a start. JoJo

    ReplyDelete