Monday, November 29, 2010

Joke of the Moment


After a wonderful Thanksgiving with the people I love and a great weekend, I am feeling generous and uncharacteristically kind and loving. As a result, I want you to be as happy as I am at this moment so I am going to share a simple joke that made me laugh REALLY, REALLY loud (Thankfully the staff here is used to my sudden outburtsts of laughter and they shake their heads and move on) Anyway, I am sharing it with anyone else who likes simple stuff and might need a good laugh today.

Little Susie goes home from school and tells her mom that the boys keep asking her to do cartwheels, because she's very good at them.

Mom said, " You should say no - they only want to look at your undies."

Susie said, " I know they do; that's why I hide them in my backpack.

HA!

Luv ya,
AllieMac'Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment